Step One: On your Week Five Proaction Plan identify some of the top ideas, projects, or initiatives that are being intimated across the country.
Step Two: Consider what are 2 to 4 priorities that need to be focused on in your NYCIDY.
Some examples are to prioritize how NYCIDY will:
- Heat and Cool Buildings?
- NYCIDY install windmills, water mills, solar panels on each home/business so that appliances, computers and machines can be run efficiently?
- Make energy free to each residential home?
- NYCIDY create Green Transportation?
- Consider funding Research of Renewable Energy?
- NYCIDY engineer better roads?
- NYCIDY design charging stations, instead of gas stations?
Step Three: Based on your chosen priorities, present one engineering or technology idea.
Step Four: Be prepared to present the following ideas for a sector-focused project so that your sector-focused team will together decide which project you will present for the NYCIDY Games.
A. Present an Engineering concept or solution that would help NYCID thrive and be sustainable.
Example: consider the beauty of buildings from the how to build a city video in Week Four.
B. Present a Technological concept or solution that would help NYCID thrive and be sustainable.
Example: Consider better ways to process waste or to prevent flooding.