Pro-Action Plan Step Week 4 (3 of 3):
Exploring/Revisiting Your Sector.
Big Note: The directions on your Pro-Action Plan “Career Journey” Page will only show you the Number of Steps you have to complete. Please use these directions to complete the steps.
Step One: On your Week Five Proaction Plan identify vital business and information systems that exist in your community now.
Step Two: Consider the priorities of these businesses and systems and decide if they would be helpful in your NYCIDY.
Step Three: Repeat Steps One and Two for two additional locales of your choice. Locales must be reflective of Human and Public Services. Be sure to include links to your locales of choice.
Step Four: Using the below questions to guide you, consider what types of business and systems are necessary for your NYCIDY to function:
- What should your businesses offer the NYCIDY community?
- What information should be shared with NYCIDY residents?
- What information should be collected from NYCIDY residents (think Census) in order to connect residents with information?
- Should these businesses and information systems use green energy?
- Should High Schools require mandatory service in these local businesses for graduation?
- If these businesses and systems are free/low cost to NYCIDY residents, who will pay for them?
Step Five: Using the link provided by your instructor, complete the Google Form to select how your sector should spend its revenue. Be prepared to present your ideas so your sector-focused team will together decide which line items will be included in your sector’s budget.