- Assist with review
- Update of telecommunication projects,
- Web design, and social sites;
- Directly overseen by supervisor
- Assist in content creation relevant to our target users and moderation of conversations unfolding across the platform.
- Assist in marketing efforts to help evangelize the concept to prospective agencies across the country.
- Experience and/or interest in: healthcare, human services, mental health, developmental disabilities, marketing, business development, entrepreneurship, content development, social media
- All are a plus and very applicable to this internship.
Apply for this position
Please only apply for this position if you are an enrolled participant in NYCID\'s Workforce programs
Please apply up to 3 opportunities and ensure that you use the drop-down menu to identify your choices for each job.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you do not meet all of the requirements of the job description, your application may not be selected for the position.