300 Wortman Avenue Ground Floor, Brooklyn 11207
We are the Tenant Association of Linden Houses Development. We assist tenants with complaints and issues they may
have. We service the residents as well as the community. We have a pantry for the community twice a month. We are in
the process of starting up a chess club and book club. We also are currently working on getting a committee together
to assist with the homeless. The Linden Houses Tenant Association is here to assist and reach out to the members of
our development and our community.
- Assisting with setting up tables for community pantry
- Assisting with handing out food bags to residents
- Interpersonal skills
- Cleaning up ie. putting tables away, sweeping
- Friendly, professional demeanor.
- Strong emotional intelligence and listening skills.
- Good physical fitness.
- Experience working with elderly or disabled people.
Schedule: 9-4 M-F