2134 Richmond Terrace, Staten Island, NY 10302
Community Health Action of Staten Island (CHASI) breaks down the barriers to care. We provide access to an extensive range of high-quality behavioral health care and social support services — all coordinated and tailored to your needs. CHASI is bringing communities back to health.
- Unloading deliveries, ( if capable), stocking shelves
- Bagging food, assisting clients
- Select their food operating the food pantry’s checkout counter
- Respectful able to handle many different personalities from clients.
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Must have great interpersonal skills
Apply for this position
Please only apply for this position if you are an enrolled participant in NYCID\'s Workforce programs
Please apply up to 3 opportunities and ensure that you use the drop-down menu to identify your choices for each job.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you do not meet all of the requirements of the job description, your application may not be selected for the position.