5909 Beverly Rd, Brooklyn NY 11203
Working with younger youth, being a mentor.
- Organizing groups and instructing campers.
- Working with other counselors to plan various activities.
- Delegating tasks and drawing up rosters.
- Assisting with a range of administrative duties.
- Encouraging and inspiring campers.
- Assisting with conflict resolution.
- Working with counselors and campers to organize social events.
- Ensuring campers learn in a safe, fun, and stimulating environment.
- Setting a good example for campers and staff.
- Student Athlete
- Experience mentoring or supervising children.
- Good judgment and a strong moral and ethical code.
- Ability to act in stressful situations.
- Evidence of sound leadership skills.
- Multitasking abilities.
- Must be 16+
Schedule: M-F, 3-6pm
Apply for this position
Please only apply for this position if you are an enrolled participant in NYCID\'s Workforce programs
Please apply up to 3 opportunities and ensure that you use the drop-down menu to identify your choices for each job.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you do not meet all of the requirements of the job description, your application may not be selected for the position.