1506 Rockaway Parkway. Brooklyn NY. 11236
We are looking for individuals who courteous and honest and knows how to work with others in an appropriate manner. We are searching for a driven, enthusiastic intern to join our team. You will greet and tend to customers, manage bookings, and perform a variety of tasks such as sanitizing work stations after customers utilizes it. Answering phone calls and emails, updating appointment schedules, processing transactions, and monitoring office supplies. Intern will also be require to sweep the floors when needed as well as take out the trash.
- The interns will ensure the workspaces are tidy, clean and well-maintained
- Sanitize chairs after utilization
- Take out the trash when needed
- Intern is required to make receipts for the staff
- Answer the phone
- Will be required to sweep the floors when needed
- The ability to follow instructions.
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Apply for this position
Please only apply for this position if you are an enrolled participant in NYCID\'s Workforce programs
Please apply up to 3 opportunities and ensure that you use the drop-down menu to identify your choices for each job.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you do not meet all of the requirements of the job description, your application may not be selected for the position.