Community Health Action of Staten Island (CHASI) breaks down the barriers to care. We provide access to an extensive range of high-quality behavioral health care and social support services — all coordinated and tailored to your needs. CHASI is bringing communities back to health.
- Accept deliveries and donations and help with warehouse unloading, stocking, and organization of food items.
- Assist with the documentation of client information and data input.
- Process information for entry into a system
- Typing, navigate internet research projects
- Computer use, Networking, Tech Support
- A high degree of professionalism and the ability to follow instructions.
- Comfortable communicating clearly and professionally to diverse audiences.
- Appropriate work attire (no open-toe shoes)
- Bilingual language skill is a strong plus.
- Experience with Computers and Data
Apply for this position
Please only apply for this position if you are an enrolled participant in NYCID\'s Workforce programs
Please apply up to 3 opportunities and ensure that you use the drop-down menu to identify your choices for each job.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you do not meet all of the requirements of the job description, your application may not be selected for the position.