440 Audubon Ave, New York, NY 10040
As a minority- owned business based in New York City, our passion is to enrich our Latino community by providing our people with high quality financial services and financial literacy. Our core values rely on building a strong relationship with clients, maintaining our professionalism, integrity and reliability.
At Bright Tax, we find power in helping our clients succeed and delivering with transparency. Therefore, your financial needs are our priority. As experts, we have the responsibility to help our clients comprehend their financial situation while providing them with the best approachable solutions.
- Data Entry
- Detail Oriented
- Good Communication Skills
- Must be diligent, proactive
- Handle Emails and Phone Calls on a daily basis
- schedule Appointments
- Good Organization Skills
- Assist with Administrative tasks
- Ability to accurately review and input data into software and other duties are required.
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Must be willing to learn
- Will be trained
- Must be interested in the field of taxes
Apply for this position
Please only apply for this position if you are an enrolled participant in NYCID\'s Workforce programs
Please apply up to 3 opportunities and ensure that you use the drop-down menu to identify your choices for each job.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you do not meet all of the requirements of the job description, your application may not be selected for the position.