Throughout the five boroughs, NYCID operates a number of vital and dynamic youth development programs for all ages. These programs used strengths-based counseling approaches with a focus on social-emotional learning. Our workforce programs concentrate on reconnecting at promise youth to education and helping them attain the essential skills they need to join to workforce.
Our programs include:
- After School & Summer Enrichment Programs
- Arches: A Transformative Mentoring Program
- Community Schools
- Concord High School
- Olympus Academy
- Young Adult Borough Center
What makes us different:
- We work collaboratively with schools to customize our programs that meet the needs of the school and its community.
- We approach our work with a youth development framework.
- Our programs include opportunities for youth to learn conflict resolution, anger management, and new decision-making techniques.
- Many of our programs offer paid internships that provide the students with an experiential learning environment.
- Our undivided attention and commitment to our students and their families.