The New York Center for Interpersonal Development’s Training Institute specializes in designing and facilitating dynamic training and workshops that serve the needs and interests of our professional staff as well as our partnering clients: schools, public and private agencies, businesses, community groups, parents and individuals.
All of our facilitators bring their professional experience, knowledge, and skills directly from the field into our training events. Our training provides participants with concepts, strategies, and techniques highly relevant to their professional and personal lives, and take place in an engaging and enjoyable learning environment.
Directly informed by our extensive experience in both the conflict management and youth development fields, NYCID’s Training Institute promotes best-practice methods that are based on asset-building, effective communication, violence prevention and intercultural awareness and respect.
Trainings, Facilitation and Professional Development Services:
- Trainings for Mediators and Conflict Management Professionals
- Trainings for Organizations and Businesses
- Community-Based Trainings
- Trainings for Youth Development Professionals
- Trainings for Public and Private Schools
- Peer Mediation Program Design, Training & Implementation
- Staff Development for Schools and Youth Service Organizations
- Parent A.C.T. Trainings – Assisting Children Through Transition
- Customized programs developed to suit your specific training needs
For more information on our training programs contact:
- Elizabeth Bonici, Assistant Director, Conflict Resolution Services
- Tel: (718) 947-4036
- Email: email@example.com